Here is this week’s installment of my great-grandmother/grandmother’s memory book.
“Oct 31, 1954 R.S. Joseph & I rode with Eugene and Regina to Rally at Shiloh had a nice time, nice dinner, good program Nine girls of Wisdom Church had a part of program. Wisdom received Banner. I saw Cousin Uless & Edna Marcum also their oldest daughter Zelma ” Keltner who is 44 yrs old was born March 1910 and Cornelia D was almost 10 months old when Zelma was”
When Zelma was what??? AUUUGGH!
Ok, little secret….we’ll find out what Zelma was next week. Granny finished writing the rest of the story on the next page. Boy Paul Harvey has nothing on her. HA!
Now for an explanation of the characters of this part of the story:
- R.S. is Richard Slemmons Munday – the husband of the writer
- Joseph is Joseph Munday – son of R. S. and the writer
- Eugene is Eugene Munday – son of R. S. and the writer
- Regina is Regina Munday – wife of Eugene and daughter in law of R. S. & the writer
- Cousin Uless is Ulysses Marcum – husband of Edna Henderson and cousin of the writer
- Cornelia D is Cornelia DeSpain – sister of the writer
Stay tuned and we’ll find out about what Zelma was up to next week!