Here is what it looks like:
Shortly, I will add it to my Awards page. Now that I have accepted the award here are the rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Collecting dead relatives…and live cousins!
- Finding Kline
- Remembering Those Who Came Before Us
- Who Knew?
- A Grave Curiosity
- A Patient Genealogist
- Adventures in Brown County Genealogy
- Branches of OUR Tree
- Jim’s Girl Family History Blog
- Sharing Their Stories
- Telling Their Tale: The Stories of My Ancestors
- Retracing the Past
- A Hundred Years Ago
- Cousin, Once Removed
I can’t thank Lori enough for passing this award on to me. Now I’m off to pass on the good news to the other recipients.